Show us who you are. Because first and foremost we want to get to know you – the person behind the resume. We are looking for people with rough edges. Real personalities who have the desire to make a difference.
Things to know
For your application
- Preferred application form? Preferably online!
- Preferred application documents? Cover letter, resume, references and anything else you would like to share with us.
- Format of your application? Preferably in PDF format and with a maximum file size of 3 MB per file
Whether you are a specialist or manager, a career changer or a graduate: It is important that you feel addressed by our job advertisement and that you are confident in the position in question. And even if you can’t put a check mark behind each of our described requirements: Submit your application anyway – after all, you can learn (almost) anything!
We would like to know more about you
- How did you hear about us??
- What do you currently do and what are your core tasks??
- What is important to you in your work environment?
- What particularly appeals to you about the position? What topics are you passionate about?
Why would you like to get to know us better as an employer??
Show us who you are
- List important stages of your career so far
- Ideally, start with your current position
- Information on qualifications (e.g. Training, studies) as well as possible further and advanced training can follow
- What do you like to do, what are your hobbies??
What does DPD expect from applicants?
First and foremost we would like to get to know you – the person behind the CV – and at the same time give you the chance to learn more about us as a company and employer. This is how we can determine together whether we are a good match. Therefore our advice:
Prepare yourself well and find out more about us.
Be curious and ask questions.
Show us why you want to be part of DPD.
Why should I apply for a job at DPD?
Quite simply, we are always setting new goals that we can grow with. We know our potential. We all have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to develop ourselves further!
That’s why DPD is currently involved in many innovation and change projects. We all have a desire to get things going as one big team, to go on a learning journey together and to push DPD further forward. With several thousand employees at numerous locations throughout Germany, our company may be the size of a corporation, but at the same time it has the culture of a medium-sized company. We are like a big family that rolls up our sleeves and gets things done together. And this also includes giving oneself open and honest feedback. One of the ways we do this is through our regular employee surveys, which show us where we can improve further.
The best thing to do is to see for yourself: Take a look at our content on the careers page, read our reviews on kununu and get to know us personally.
How do I apply for a job at DPD??
Easily check out our DPD Job Finder and apply directly. And if there is no suitable job advertisement for you, we would also be pleased to receive a speculative application.
What documents should my application contain?
In order to be able to form a meaningful picture, we need your complete application documents, d.h. A cover letter, resume, and relevant references .
What qualifications should I bring with me?
Whether you are a specialist or manager, a career changer or a graduate: It is important that you feel addressed in our job advertisement and that you are confident in the position in question. And even if you can’t put a check mark behind every one of our described requirements: Submit your application anyway – after all, you can learn (almost) everything!