Destiny 2 gets underway and maintenance work is scheduled again. So it awaits you today, on 27. January a downtime on the PS4, PS5, the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, on the PC as well as on Google Stadia. The Hotfix 188.8.131.52 fixes problems, but also brings a server down and maintenance work. All important times and information in addition you get on MyMMO.
Here’s what you need to know today: Bungie has announced for today, Thursday 27. January 2022, the hotfix 184.108.40.206 announced for the afternoon. You should also keep Tuesday and Thursday in mind as the new update days and plan your gaming time around them.
So that you know today exactly when you can gamble and what all changes in the game, accompanies you MeinMMO through Hotfix 220.127.116.11 and always update this article with fresh info.
Maintenance on 27.01. – All times and server down
These times are important today:
- At 17:00 German time, the maintenance work starts on all platforms
- From 17:45 the servers go offline. You will be kicked from all activities – downtime begins
- The servers are supposed to go online again around 18:00, just in time for the reset
- Maintenance is scheduled to end at 7:00 p.m. as scheduled
Important: Even if you have loaded the update, you may experience connection issues until the end of maintenance around 8:00 p.m. You might have to contend with queues when logging in. Also keep in mind that third-party apps and also the official companion app are not accessible correctly.
Not much longer and the new expansion in Destiny 2 is there.
This changes with update 18.104.22.168 in Season 15
This is what the hotfix brings today: Bungie didn’t share anything specific about the changes up front. However, several issues are already known and have now been fixed as well.
This was currently on the hotfix list at Bungie:
- When you first spawn in an area or activity, handguns sometimes run out of ammo.
- The "Courage of Eternity" winning streak now only grants a maximum of 125 points per completion.
- Players will continue to receive various error codes and then be kicked out of the game.
Should you also notice problems in the game, then the recommendation is to report them directly via the official Bungie Help forum to draw attention to it.
Patch Notes for the update in Destiny 2
What’s in the patch notes?
The comprehensive list of all changes from Hotfix 22.214.171.124 Bungie publishes in the form of patch notes. Traditionally, the information appears together or a little later after the update itself. We’ll embed the full change log for you here:
- With the buff "Frontal Attack" players could not reliably kill the target with a charged melee attack.
- Fixed an issue that was causing you to be rewarded less reputation than intended in the Courage of Eternity trials.
- And your handguns, after spawning, are now reloaded instead of empty.
So you won’t get bored during the server down:
Some players had commented that the new downtimes on Tuesdays and Thursdays bring far too much downtime with them. Do you feel the same way? Or do you say, rather more often a short downtime and less bugs in the game for it? Or are the downtimes at Destiny 2 already too much of a good thing for you? How do you experience this in other games? Write us your experiences about it in the comments.