Friendship is one of the most beautiful things in our lives. The connection to another person, who is not from the family, but is somehow a soulmate, enables other perspectives and gives an incredible amount of joy. Going on adventures together, having new experiences or just hanging out somewhere – everything is just more fun with friends. Of course, it’s even better with your best friend – that goes without saying – BFF! Our 100 friendship spells are beautiful sayings and quotes that describe very well this special bond between people, but also value it. In part they are even profound wisdoms that make you think. But also funny, cool, short or sweet sayings you will find in our collection.
A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart by Kathleen Grove – Friendship Sayings
1. A good friend knows all your best stories, a best friend has lived them with you.
2. Friends are the family you choose to have.
Jess C. Scott
3. Good friends help you find important things when you’ve lost them: Your smile, your hope and your courage.
4. Friendship is a ghost in two bodies.
5. True friends are like diamonds, bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.
6. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
7. A true friend is one who comes in when the rest of the world goes out.
8. A friend is a person who knows what you’re saying even when you’re not talking.
9. No road is long with good company.
10. A friend is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.
Friends are the family you choose by Jess C. Scott – Friendship Sayings
11. But friendship is precious, not only in the shadows, but also in the sunshine of life.
12. Friends should be like books, few but handpicked.
13. Friendship is not a big thing, it’s a million little things.
14. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
15. A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart.
16. When a friend does something wrong, don’t forget what they did right.
17. There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
18. A true friend is one who overlooks your mistakes and tolerates your success.
19. The kindest way to help yourself is to find a friend.
Ann Kaiser Stearn
20. Truly good friends are hard to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.
A good friend knows all your best stories, a best friend has lived them with you – friendship sayings
21. A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be somewhere else.
22. True friendship is felt, not said.
23. There is nothing in this world worth more than true friendship.
24. A best friend is a brother or sister whom fate has forgotten to give you.
25. Many people will come in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
26. Friends are born, not made.
27. Friendship. You don’t learn that in school. But if you have not learned the meaning of friendship, you have really learned nothing.
28. A friend is long sought, hardly found, and hard to keep.
29. True love is finding your soul mate in your best friend.
30. True friendship is like a rose: we recognize its beauty only when it has faded away.
I’d rather walk with a friend in the dark than alone in the light by Helen Keller – Friendship Sayings
31. Ten minutes with a real friend is better than years with anyone else.
32. The best mirror is an old friend.
33. A true friend accepts who you are and helps you become who you can be.
34. Good friends, good books and a clear conscience: This is the ideal life.
35. It takes a long time to have an old friend.
36. Friends are for now, best friends are forever.
37. Promise me you won’t forget me, ’cause if I believed that, I’d never leave.
Winnie the Pooh
38. The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
39. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
40. A journey is best measured by friends, not miles.
41. Friendship consists in forgetting what you give and remembering what you receive.
42. In my friend I find a second self.
43. Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the source cannot freeze in winter.
James F. Cooper
44. True friendship is like health, whose value is seldom known until it is lost.
45. Even when it comes to friendship, I need a lot of time to trust people.
46. I’d rather walk with a friend in the dark than alone in the light.
47. A true best friend loves you even when it looks like you’re down and out.
48. Perhaps the most beautiful friendships are those in which there is much agreement, much argument, and even more personal preference.
49. It is easier to forgive an enemy than a friend.
50. The road to a friend’s house is never long.
51. The most beautiful discovery that true friends make is that they can grow apart without growing apart.
52. I value the friend who finds time for me in his calendar, but I value the friend who does not consult his calendar for me.
53. A single rose can be my garden, a single friend, my world.
54. A friend shares the good times and helps by listening in the bad times.
55. Friendship is the only cement that holds the world together.
Woodrow T. Wilson
56. Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the bad.
57. Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
58. Some people go to priests, others to poems, I go to my friends.
59. True friendship is based on trust, honesty, and sincere generosity of our hearts.
60. Make new friends, but keep the old ones. The first are silver, the second are gold.
61. Friends show their love in times of need.
62. The language of friendship is not words, but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau
63. Make a friend when you don’t need one.
64. Do not walk behind me, I am not allowed to lead. Do not go before me, I cannot follow you. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
65. Friends are the sun of life.
66. Plant a seed of friendship, reap a bouquet of happiness.
Lois L. Kaufman
67. The best time to make friends is before you need them.
68. Friends are needed for both joy and sorrow.
69. While everyone else is shaking my hand, you’re holding it.
70. Support your friends, even in their mistakes. But be clear that it is the friend, not the fault, that you support.
71. Love is blind, friendship closes the eyes.
72. True friendship never ends.
73. A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
Frances Ward Weller
74. Without friends the world is just a wilderness.
75. The best thing I can do for my friend is just to be his friend.
76. Friends are companions on a journey, helping each other on the way to a happier life.
77. The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
78. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
79. A true friend never stands in your way unless you are sinking.
Arnold H. Glasgow
80. A friend may be waiting behind the face of a stranger.
81. Hold a true friend with both hands.
82. Best friends – are the ones you can only be mad at for an hour because you have important things to tell them.
83. Good friends are good for your health.
84. A friend is someone who believes in you when you have stopped believing in yourself.
85. A friend is someone who gives you complete freedom to be yourself.
86. A friend should bear the weaknesses of his friend.
87. Love is like a flower; friendship is like a protecting tree.
88. Whoever finds a loyal friend finds a treasure.
89. The antidote for fifty enemies is a friend.
90. No one is your friend who demands your silence or denies you the right to grow.
91. Friendship is a protecting tree.
92. A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
93. To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy.
94. No better relationship than a thoughtful and loyal friend.
95. Friends are like stars. You can’t always see them, but you know they are always there for you.
96. Friends are thieves of time.
Sir Francis Bacon
97. A friend is a person with whom I can be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
98. Our friendship is like a diamond – shining and incredibly strong.
99. My best friend’s problems are my problems.
100. The ideal friendship is to feel one while being two.
What is friendship?
According to Wikipedia, friendship is a relationship between people based on mutual affection, characterized by trust and sympathy. In simple words, you get along well and you like to do things together. Friendship is a bond that can begin at a young age and last until death. Some people find their best friend in kindergarten. From then on you are almost inseparable.
What characterizes friendship?
There are many aspects that make friendship unique. Some movies, music songs or even friendship sayings are about corresponding qualities found in friendship, here are a few examples:
- honest opinion
Music, movies and friendship sayings
Since the bond of friendship plays an important role in our lives, it is of course a theme that is readily echoed in movies, in music songs, and of course in friendship sayings.
Beautiful movies about friendship:
- Toy Story
- Pretty best friends
- Finding Nemo
- Ice Age
- The best comes at the end
- The Monster Uno
Great music about friendship
Sayings about friendship
In the course of a life there are many relationships. The one to the family, the one to the partner and of course the one to his friends. The latter, like the others of course, is a very special covenant for life. Our friendship sayings give this unique bond the proper appreciation it deserves.
Profound friendship sayings for life
The best friend plays a crucial role in our lives. You can talk to them about anything and they are always there for you. If things go well, this relationship lasts until the end of life. This covenant significantly influences the course of our lives, as you spend a lot of time with your best friend and often share the same habits as well.
That is why friendship is so important
Friendship gives us support, gives us joy and makes life so much easier. With the right friends, anything in life is attainable. They accompany us in our ups and motivate us in our downs. No matter what may come your way, they are there, come what may. Friendship is so important because you always have someone you can ask for advice and who will not let you down. Friends are also very valuable because they often perceive the situation more objectively than you do and at the same time have all the information to assess it accordingly. Especially in matters of love this is very helpful.
Friendship sayings – how to show your appreciation
Unfortunately we humans do it much too rarely – say thank you. Often we take things for granted and don’t even think about what is behind some things. Of course, our true friends are happy to help us, but we should not forget that whenever they help us, they "sacrifice" their time for us. Help with the move, take care of the children, pick one up from the train station – there are numerous situations where we get support. Just say thank you to your friends that they are always there and you can always count on them. Send one of our friendship sayings via WhatsApp as text or picture to your friend to show how important the friendship is to you and make this person happy.
report this ad