You are looking for a professional ghostwriter, but you can’t find the right author? No wonder, because there is an almost infinite number of offers on the Internet! It is easy to make a mistake in the selection process. But not with us! The authors of our agency write scientific papers of the best quality, always according to the needs of the client.
We offer our clients a long range of writing services: Finding a topic, help with literature research, writing academic papers (term paper, seminar paper, bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis etc.), proofreading, editing and plagiarism checking. These services are not only available in German, but also in English, for example.
The writing of a thesis is a kind of preparation for graduation; it is not uncommon for prospective students to need help in order not to get lost in the patterns they are supposed to follow.
The requirements for a technical paper
In Germany, i.e. at different schools, there are sometimes significant differences with regard to the requirements for a specialized paper; they mainly refer to the scope, the writing time allowed, and the degree of necessary competencies. In addition, the expectations of individual lecturers may be more or less different.
Since the scientific task is usually the first encounter with academic demands for independence, volume of knowledge, and coherence, the specialized paper is a great challenge for most students.
Write the term paper in a few steps
In the next sections you will read how to write a term paper step by step. A tip beforehand: The length of the scientific work is i.d.R. between ten and 12 pages.
In a first step you have to decide on a subject and a topic. Only then can you develop the title of your paper and the research question; the research question can often be found in the title of the paper.
The chosen topic should interest you personally. This is the only way to make research and writing fun and you will keep the necessary motivation to produce the whole text.
Once the topic has been chosen and you have an overview of the literature, you need to create an outline: All relevant information should be integrated into a meaningful whole. The following outline has been established – with a little variation in the details, depending on the topic – for the technical paper.
Although the above structure is very clear, the step-by-step presentation and elaboration of the topic of the technical paper should not be underestimated as a formal triviality. In other words, a structured way of working is the basic prerequisite for a qualitative scientific work in school, university u.a.
- On the cover page you give formal, personal and institutional data
- The individual chapters of the paper are clearly listed in the table of contents.
- In the Introduction the problem is described.
- In the Presentation of the topic (= main part), the main goal and the essence of the work are stated in detail; the method(s) used must be made clear.
- In Conclusion conclusions are drawn and there is a confirmation or a reaffirmation. the denial of theses.
- The appendix includes the appendices and the bibliography.
- The final part of the thesis is the so-called declaration of independence.
When writing the introduction, main part and conclusion you have to pay attention to a scientifically appropriate writing style. You will succeed with these tips:
- Avoid (too) long and convoluted sentences, so that the reader can follow your train of thought.
- The typical tense of a technical paper is the present tense; only in exceptional cases (z.B. when explaining historical or past events) use is made of the past tense or the perfect tense.
- Avoid colloquialisms (pretty, super, …), subjective words (logically, nicely, …) and filler words (to some extent, therefore, …).
The introduction contains these elements:
- Introduction to the topic and the question to be addressed.
- Overview of the content approach and the structure of the work.
- Formulation of the goal of the work and explanation of the necessary steps to achieve it.
By the way:
The introduction makes up five to ten percent of the technical paper.
In this part you answer your research question. Use various sources and develop theses and arguments; in order to develop your own opinion, you must develop both pro and con arguments. You can also conduct a survey on your own and incorporate the results into your research. Remember to also question these findings using professional literature.
The main part is the largest "chapter" of your paper (80 to 85 percent).
In the conclusion you summarize your main findings. Use the following questions as a guide.
- Which chapter provides which insights and how do they contribute to answering your research question??
- Has the goal of the thesis been achieved??
- What developments can be expected in the future with regard to the topic (outlook)?
- The conclusion is as long as the introduction (five to ten percent of the entire text).
The use of correct citation is a basic requirement for successful scientific work; both verbatim quotations and paraphrases must be clearly marked. You can use three different citation methods:
- German citation
- APA standard
- Harvard citation.
Regardless of whether a text passage is a quotation or a literal paraphrase, it must be marked in two places:
- Directly in the text or as a footnote (abbreviated source citation)
- In the bibliography (complete citation of sources).
Important to note: Use a consistent citation style and base your choice of standard on the specifications of your school or. Your teacher.
Before you can print your term paper, you should have it proofread. Ask family and friends if you are willing to do this and/or use the professional service of Hausarbeit-Agentur!
Read here what our customers have to say about us
Be inspired by the success stories of our customers!
Leave your feedback
Here you can rate our agency
Our ghostwriters for your term paper – 3 phases of writing
If you decide to commission us with the writing of your term paper (for example, because you cannot otherwise meet the deadline), you will benefit from many advantages (s.u.). Our writers work highly professionally and prepare your scientific paper in three phases:
In the preparation phase, the ghostwriter finds a suitable topic and researches scientific literature. Based on this, the author creates the outline for your paper.
In the writing phase, the author develops scientifically sound theses and arguments. If necessary, we will send you your work in partial deliveries.
In the follow-up phase, the expert checks the citations, the formalities (uniform font size, …), etc. and he creates the bibliography. Before you receive the final result, the work will be completely corrected.
Your advantages at a glance
- We work on a scientific level and complete your technical paper in record time.
- Regardless of whether a complete solution (= writing a technical paper) or a single service (proofreading o.a.) – our experts know what is important.
- You benefit from reasonable prices and professional supervision.
- We treat your order discreetly.
- We guarantee to meet our deadlines.
Be aware of typical mistakes that learners make
Following all scientific rules and presenting the essential aspects of a topic in a meaningful and understandable way can be a great challenge despite the above help. And especially for the "beginner. It can be z.B. happen that one loses the overview in the sheer endless choice of secondary literature. And although the question should be discussed from all possible perspectives, it is still important, for example, to pay attention to a balance between the number of perspectives and their relationship to the question.
Furthermore, many students collect too few sources; they limit themselves to literature that is easily accessible and thus not always up to academic standards. This also results in the danger that the information of a work is inappropriate and/or outdated.
Sifting, selecting and sorting sources takes a lot of time and is extremely labor intensive.
Typing errors, grammatical mistakes and an inappropriate external form (font size etc.) are not allowed.) also make a bad impression. In order to avoid this, the subject work must be checked and corrected again and again. A lecturer will immediately notice if work has not been done thoroughly! A careless way of working is synonymous with the negatively afflicted attitude of the student towards the task and thus against the author himself/herself.
When do I need to write a term paper?
A term paper is usually written in the upper grades of high school. It represents a kind of preparation for scientific work at university.
What belongs in a scientific paper?
1. Cover sheet 2. Table of Contents 3. Introduction 4. Presentation of the thesis topic (= main part) 5. Conclusion 6. Appendix 7. Declaration of independence.
How long does it take to write a technical paper?
This question can not be answered in a general way, because your motivation as well as your experience resp. Your knowledge concerning the technical paper affect the working process. Meanwhile, our writers work highly efficiently and deliver your academic paper in the shortest time possible.