The Sims 4 – Twins © Electronic Arts
Getting a Sim pregnant in The Sims 4 is a pretty simple process. However, if you want to have twins, it gets a little trickier.
The Sims 4 allows you to build any life you want for your Sims. This includes everything from building the perfect country house to having as many babies per family as you’d like. While it’s pretty easy to get a Sim pregnant in the game, it’s much harder to make sure the Sim gives birth to two babies.
For a family to have babies in The Sims 4, they need a romantic partner of the right gender to get pregnant. In addition, children can be adopted in the game. However, if someone wants a sim to have twins or even triplets naturally in the game, there are a few steps that can be taken to increase the likelihood that twins or even triplets will be born.
Twins get in The Sims 4
There is a small chance that every pregnancy in The Sims 4 will end with a twin birth. The probability of having twins is about 10%, while the probability of having triplets is about 1%. But just as you can influence the chances of having a boy or a girl, you can also increase the chances of having multiple births. There are three methods to increase this probability and thus have twins.
The best way to get twins in The Sims 4
- In Rewards Store can get a fertile reward for 3.000 points are bought.
- In the package "Wellness Day"the Sims can get a Fertility Massage get in a spa.
- Also in "Wellness day" you can use the Wellness skill of the sim will be increased until he can give massages, and he can then give a fertility massage to the sim who wants twins. For this you must have a massage table to use this option.
- With the add-on "Big city life" you can move to a house or apartment that has the feature "fertile soil" has
At the moment, these are the only things players can do in The Sims 4 to increase the chances of having twins or triplets, unless you want to enable cheats.
How the twin cheat works in The Sims 4
To make a Sim have two, three, four, five or even six babies at once, the cheats in The Sims 4 must be activated. After a Sim is pregnant, you take the Sim’s ID with his first and last name. You can get this by typing in the name:
- sims.get_sim_id_by_name firstname lastname
After that, you force the extra babies by using this cheat:
- pregnancy.force_offspring_count SIM ID NUMBER OF BABIES
- Example: pregnancy.force_offspring_count 1341302010235 5 would make the sim id 1341302010235 have 5 babies at once.
If you used this cheat, it is best if the pregnancy takes the natural amount of time in the game. If you combine the cheat "pregnancy speed" with the cheat "multiple births", you may have problems in the game. Apart from that pregnancy mods in The Sims 4 should work without problems with this cheat.