If you find it difficult to write the perfect application, you can have it created by a professional provider. But this can also bring disadvantages.
Many people find writing a job application exhausting: it takes time and effort. In addition, many applicants feel a great deal of uncertainty as to whether their documents are good enough at all. One possibility is to have a look at the application portfolio* to have it professionally written. This can definitely bring you advantages – but also involves risks. One thing in advance: It is legal in any case – provided that your application is true and not fake.
With a professional cover letter, you apply really well
If you find it particularly difficult to write a professional application, you could start with a Ghostwriter be right. The right provider is crucial. This person should know your industry well and be able to formulate accordingly. It is also crucial to engage a service provider who will deal with you and your application individually.
This is how you benefit from a job application professional:
- Your documents are complete, professional and up-to-date.
- A professional writer possibly increases your chances for an interview.
- If you apply from your job, it saves you a lot of effort.
- It boosts your self-confidence when you hand over the application frustration.
- In the narrow Exchange with an expert learn a lot about yourself and your qualifications.
A professional application can bring you disadvantages
Even if an expertly crafted application reads great: Many recruiters advise against it. The first disadvantage is the high price. You pay for a complete application at least 150 Euro. But there are other counter-arguments.
In these cases, it is not a good idea to have the application written:
- If it is part of your job to be able to formulate confidently Ghostwriting a no-go.
- If the provider writes your application according to a blueprint, it is not very individual. Such cover letters quickly end up in the rejection pile.
- Don’t familiarize yourself with the content of the application, you might stumble over it in the interview.
- Recruiters appreciate it when you take time for their company – it does not show great motivation, if you leave this work to others.
Always remember: it is often not because of your qualifications that you do not get a job. Personnel managers want employees who fit well into the company. In most cases, therefore, it is not about the perfect application, but a authentic. It is precisely at this point that the application with blemishes may win out.
The perfect application from your own hand
Instead of turning to a ghostwriter, there are other ways for you to improve your cover letter. These could bring you not only more advantages – but possibly also save costs.
- With one Application coaching analyze your professional and personal strengths together with an expert. You will receive professional tips on how to respond optimally to a job advertisement and thus become confident in writing a good application yourself.
- Many service providers also offer to write your Check documents. You analyze possible weak points – the work remains nevertheless in your hand.
- In many cases, professional support is completely unnecessary. Often can also already Friends or family members Evaluate and correct the application with a good eye.
(ls) *Mercury.de is an offer from IPPEN.MEDIA.
Want to stay up to date on the latest career news? Then follow our industry page on the career portal Xing.