Thanks to Gopili you can compare all train tickets and find the cheapest train tickets for Wiesbaden to Mannheim. You will also find other useful information: Timetables, prices, interesting offers etc.
Calendar of cheap train tickets from Wiesbaden to Mannheim
With the calendar below you can find the cheap tickets from Wiesbaden to Mannheim. All you have to do is click on the desired date and all the prices available for that day will be displayed.
Tickets prices and availability are found in the last 72 hours from the data provided by our partners.
Find the best prices for the train Wiesbaden to Mannheim
|from 5 €||+ Info||1h15m|
Best prices found for a train ride from Wiesbaden to Mannheim
We compare all available train tickets for a train trip from Wiesbaden to Mannheim and find the best price for you. Below are the most interesting prices for the coming days.
Travel information for your train journey
Route from Wiesbaden to Mannheim
|Departure point||Wiesbaden, Germany|
|Place of arrival||Mannheim, Germany|
There are many trains departing from Wiesbaden in Germany (Hesse) and arriving at Mannheim in Germany (Baden-Wurttemberg).The two cities are 0 km far from each other. A train ride is often the fastest and most environmentally friendly solution for a trip from Wiesbaden to Mannheim.
Train journeys in your area
Many trains run between Wiesbaden and Mannheim, but there are other options near you:
Book a cheap train Wiesbaden Mannheim
You have several possibilities to save your ticket for a Wiesbaden Mannheim train to book:
- Online : There is an online booking service available on the Deutsche Bahn website. After booking, you will receive your ticket in PDF format and can then print it out or save it on your cell phone.
- By phone : Another option is to call the DB travel service (you can find the number on the Internet). You can pick up the ticket directly after booking or before departure at a vending machine.
- At the station : you can buy your train tickets either at the counter of a DB agency or at a ticket machine.
- Our tip : Use our quick and easy search engine! This is the most practical way to find your cheap train ticket. You can find your train ticket Mannheim Wiesbaden also with Gopili.
Several available train tickets
Because of the amount of different train tickets it is sometimes not easy to book the desired train ticket. But this is also a good thing so, since you have the choice. Therefore, you will definitely find the offer that suits your needs. We have compiled a selection of the most interesting train tickets for you.
- Train tickets booked in advance. Just like in other countries, train tickets in Germany are often cheaper 10 to 12 weeks prior to departure. In principle, the conditions are similar to airline tickets: the earlier, the better. You should book about 12 weeks before the departure date. Not earlier, however, as the sales of train tickets are launched only 12 weeks in advance. Therefore, you should ideally plan your train trip in advance.
- Spar prices. Train tickets are too expensive for you? There are different solutions for this! One of them is the Sparpreis ticket. With this ticket you have the possibility to travel by train for 29 € in Germany. For the 1.In the first class, prices start from 39 €. If you want to travel further than 250 km, you can find a Sparpreis ticket from 39 €. Friends can also travel with you: Fellow travelers pay €9 less. 2 tickets for 49 € instead of 58 €! But keep in mind that Sparpreise are only available in limited quantities and only on your mobile or online.
- The nice weekend ticket. For those who only want to travel by train on weekends, there is also an interesting offer, namely the "Schones-Wochenende-Ticket" (nice weekend ticket). With this train ticket you can travel on all regional trains (RB, IRE, RE) in this country. The validity of your ticket starts on a Saturday or Sunday and ends at 3 o’clock the following day. The price is 40 € for a single person and increases by 4 € for each passenger (up to 4 persons), d.h. a maximum of 56 €. That is why this fare is particularly favorable for groups.
- The Quer-durchs-Land ticket. You can now travel cheaply for a whole day thanks to the Quer-durchs-Land ticket Germany! This ticket is available from 44 € for one traveler. You can take all regional trains and change trains as often as you like. You can travel with up to 4 passengers: Each pays a surcharge in the amount of €8. From Monday to Friday, you can travel from 9 am to 3 am the following day, and on weekends from midnight to 3 am the following day.
- The Europe Special. Europe from 39 €? Yes, this really exists! With the Europe special train ticket you can discover a European country of your choice. From 39 € in the 2.Class or. from 69 € in the 1.You can travel to Europe comfortably and inexpensively in the first class. can be purchased at the earliest 92 days before the departure date and at the latest 1 day before departure This ticket will be. If you are traveling for up to 15 days, you do not need additional tickets for the return trip. Europe is much closer with the fast InterCity Express or the Thalys!
ou travel regularly by train and you don’t want to pay the normal price every time? The right solution for you is the Bahncard! Whether you travel from Wiesbaden to Mannheim every day or only occasionally – there is the right Bahncard for you. Among the different Bahncards you may not find the right offer for you at first sight. The following table will give you a better overview:
- Bahncard25: 25% discount
- Bahncard50: 50 % discount
- Bahncard100: 100% discount
- Youth Bahncard25: 25% discount
|Bahncard25||50 €||38 €||13 €||5|
|railcard50||50 €||25 €||25 €||10|
|Bahncard100||50 €||–||50 €||82|
|YouthBahncard25||50 €||38 €||13 €||1|
(1) Average price in the last 6 months for a one-way trip
You do not want to travel by train?
There are also other means of transport for your journey from Wiesbaden-Mannheim: