What rules apply when dealing with music on Youtube? Am I allowed to download and save music from the videos? Can linking and embedding be problematic? Answers to 15 common questions about music on Youtube.
(1) GEMA and Youtube: What does the agreement mean?
(2) Do you violate copyright law if you download the Country locks bypass?
(3) May I post music videos on Youtube download?
(4) Is there Exceptions from downloading allowed?
(5) May I Converter use to convert Youtube music into MP3 files?
(6) Is already the View of "illegal" videos via streaming prohibited?
(7) Can anything happen to me if I make "illegal" music videos LINK?
(8) … and if I videos embed?
(9) Why is my Video removed Been? Why is the sound missing?
(10) What am I actually allowed upload? Threaten me with something if I violate rights in the process?
(11) Does the upload rule also apply if, for example, my cat video happens to contain copyrighted content? Background music runs?
(12) Am I allowed to make recordings of Concerts and upload performances?
(13) May I own Cover versions upload?
(14) What about own Remixing, Mashups etc.?
(15) Can Youtube work with my video do what it wants?